Experience Graceful Hospitality in Downtown Tampa
Connected to the best of what the city offers, Hotel Flor Tampa provides the perfect place to experience Tampa's charm. From oversized guestrooms to first-class amenities, get everything to accommodate your peace of mind and body. Relish a beautiful experience where you come in as guests and leave as friends.
The moment you walk in, you will experience the authentic charm of the city. Located downtown, it's a perfect place for leisure and business travel. At Hotel Flor Tampa, you can enjoy the highest quality service, well-appointed rooms, elegant environment, and full range of amenities.
Book Our Spacious Rooms
Relax in our newly renovated guest rooms. You will experience premium surroundings, in large guestrooms with today's amenities, city views, a fitness center, plush beds and linens, oversized bathrooms, and fresh décor.
Meetings & Events
Satiate Your Taste Buds at The Dan (Opened May, 2023)
The Dan has a Roaring Twenties speakeasy vibe combined with New Orleans heritage and modern Gulf Coast dining. The cuisine balances local ingredients with classic dishes and will include raw oysters, steaks, and seafood.
- BOOK EARLY & SAVE DISCOUNT
BOOK EARLY & SAVE DISCOUNTIt pays to plan ahead. Book your stay at Hotel Flor Tampa in advance and take advantage of this exclusive special offer with extra savings for your Tampa vacation. See terms and conditions below.
Promotion Code: QO
Frequently Asked Questions
- What dining options are onsite?
Floridan's Sapphire Lounge was transformed in May 2023 to The Dan. The Dan has a Roaring Twenties speakeasy vibe combined with New Orleans heritage and modern Gulf Coast dining.
- 11:00 am - 9:00pm Sunday through Thursday
- Friday & Saturday 11:00am to 10:00pm
• Cass Street Coffee Company 6:00am to 2:00pm daily. Cass Street Coffee Company serves LaColombe coffee and fresh pastries along with sandwiches, wraps and salads.
• The Lobby Bar - for Breakfast daily from 7:00am to 11:00am. Serving a mixture of old and new breakfast favorites like Avocado Toast, Banana Foster French Toast and Traditional Eggs Benedict atop smoked brisket hash.
- Is Hotel Flor Tampa pet friendly? Yes, Hotel Flor welcomes dogs. Each room is permitted to have up to two common domestic dogs weighing no more than 50 lbs. each. There is a $150 non-refundable pet fee per stay that is collected upon arrival. Service dogs are welcome
- Are there connecting rooms at Hotel Flor Tampa? We don’t have connecting rooms but can arrange to have rooms reserved near each other. Please email email@example.com with your requests.
- Does Hotel Flor Tampa have parking and what is the cost? Yes, overnight parking is available for $38.00 per day, plus tax; we offer only valet parking with in and out privileges. We also offer day parking between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm for $20.00 per day, plus tax