Experience Graceful Hospitality in Downtown Tampa
Connected to the best of what the city offers, Hotel Flor Tampa provides the perfect place to experience Tampa's charm. From oversized guestrooms to first-class amenities, get everything to accommodate your peace of mind and body. Relish a beautiful experience where you come in as guests and leave as friends.
The moment you walk in, you will experience the authentic charm of the city. Located downtown, it's a perfect place for leisure and business travel. At Hotel Flor Tampa, you can enjoy the highest quality service, well-appointed rooms, elegant environment, and full range of amenities.
Book Our Spacious Rooms
Relax in our newly renovated guest rooms. You will experience premium surroundings, in large guestrooms with today's amenities, city views, a fitness center, plush beds and linens, oversized bathrooms, and fresh décor.
Meetings & Events
Satiate Your Taste Buds at The Dan (Opened May, 2023)
The Dan has a Roaring Twenties speakeasy vibe combined with New Orleans heritage and modern Gulf Coast dining. The cuisine balances local ingredients with classic dishes and will include raw oysters, steaks, and seafood.
- BOOK EARLY & SAVE DISCOUNT
BOOK EARLY & SAVE DISCOUNTIt pays to plan ahead. Book your stay at Hotel Flor Tampa in advance and take advantage of this exclusive special offer with extra savings for your Tampa vacation. See terms and conditions below.
Promotion Code: QO
Frequently Asked Questions
- What dining options are onsite?
Floridan's Sapphire Lounge was transformed in May 2023 to The Dan. The Dan has a Roaring Twenties speakeasy vibe combined with New Orleans heritage and modern Gulf Coast dining.
• Lunch – 11am-2pm
• Happy Hour – 4pm-6pm
• Dinner – 5pm-10pm
• Bar open – 11am-10pm
Friday & Saturday:
• Lunch - 11am-2pm
• Happy Hour – 4pm-6pm
• Dinner – 5pm-11pm
• Bar open – 11am-11pm
• Cass Street Coffee Company 6:00am to 2:00pm daily. Cass Street Coffee Company serves LaColombe coffee and fresh pastries along with sandwiches, wraps and salads.
• The Lobby Bar - for Breakfast daily from 7:00am to 11:00am. Serving a mixture of old and new breakfast favorites like Avocado Toast, Banana Foster French Toast and Traditional Eggs Benedict atop smoked brisket hash.
- Is Hotel Flor Tampa pet friendly? Yes, Hotel Flor welcomes dogs. Each room is permitted to have up to two common domestic dogs weighing no more than 50 lbs. each. There is a $150 non-refundable pet fee per stay that is collected upon arrival. Service dogs are welcome
- Are there connecting rooms at Hotel Flor Tampa? We don’t have connecting rooms but can arrange to have rooms reserved near each other. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests.
- Does Hotel Flor Tampa have parking and what is the cost? Yes, we have on-site Valet parking as an option.
- $40 valet parking at hotel only/$25 Daily/$5 at the Dan (comped with validation of the bar with $25 or more spent)
- Street parking by use of Park Mobile app paid to the City of Tampa.
- What is included in the Hotel Flor's Daily Destination Fee? Hotel Flor charges a Daily Destination fee of $30.00 per day; this fee provides guest with exceptional benefits including premium guest internet access; daily $15 food and beverage credit for use in all hotel outlets; bicycle rental for 2; local shuttle transportation; two daily in-room bottled waters.