Thoughtful Amenities, Timeless Ambience
Located downtown, Hotel Flor exudes an old-world charm with present-day amenities. The historic Tampa hotel known for its iconic The Floridan sign has just completed a $25 million renovation and is one of the newest additions to the Tapestry Collection by Hilton Hotels & Resorts - a portfolio of over 110 original hotels that offer guests unique style and vibrant personality, encouraging them to connect to their destination and enjoy authentic, off-the-beaten-path experiences.
You will experience a blend of novelty and comfort that will make your trip to Florida more memorable and share-worthy.
There are TVs for you to watch while you're on the machines to watch your favorite shows or today's news and weather.
Workout Equipment includes:
- Bikes: Upright, Recumbent, and Cycle.
- Weight machines
- Free weights
- Yoga mats
- Peloton Bike
- Get connected in your guest room and in the hotel lobby; Wi-Fi is complimentary, and we offer an upgraded version for Hilton Honors members complimentary and also available for purchase.
- Wake up enjoying beautiful city views and then visit our Cass Street Coffee Company serving LaColombe coffee and fresh pastries.
- Unwind in cozy and comfortable rooms and suites. Our recent guest room remodel included modern updates to the bedroom furniture including new bedding, dressers, side tables, coffee tables, and lounge seating. High-end touches can be found throughout the suites with elegant light fixtures, and premium flooring and tiles, while keeping a nostalgic essence with thoughtfully curated decor pieces.
- Get the most out of your exercise regime at our fitness center if you are a fitness buddy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Hotel Flor Tampa have a pool? Hotel Flor Tampa does not have a pool.
- Does Hotel Flor Tampa have free Wi-Fi? Wi-Fi is complimentary to all Hotel Flor Tampa guests; in both their guest rooms and public areas.
- Does Hotel Flor Tampa have a fitness center? Yes. The fitness center is on the lower level and includes a treadmill, sitting bike, and free weights; it is open 24/7 with key access.