Our Accessibility Features
Everyone is welcomed at the Flor Tampa, from specially-abled to pets. Handicapped can use a walking stick or wheelchair to hang around, read safety instructions, enjoy our luxury Tampa hotel with easily accessible rooms, and satiate their appetite at our in-house restaurant. We ensure the accessibility of rooms and websites for all users to enjoy a fun time here.
Hotel Accessibility Features
- Accessible public entrance.
- The registration desk is 60" high. Guests who are unable to use the registration desk are attended by an agent in front of the desk.
- Accessible route from the public entrance to the registration area and accessible rooms.
- Accessible elevator. Accessible route to the elevator from the public entrance, registration desk and rooms.
- Accessible emergency exit.
- Accessible public restroom.
- Accessible route from parking area to the main entrance.
- Accessible parking.
- TTY for guest use.
- Visual (strobe light) alarms.
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided.
- Braille signage throughout.
Accessible Food and Beverage Outlets
- Lobby Bar
- Flor Tampa's Sapphire Lounge is accessible.
- Accessible route to food and beverage outlets from the public entrance and accessible rooms.
- Accessible meeting and event facilities, and accessible route to meeting and event facilities from the public entrance and accessible rooms.
- Accessible exercise facilities, and accessible route to exercise facilities from the public entrance and accessible rooms.
- Service animals are welcome at the hotel.
- Accessible route from public entrance and registration area to accessible rooms.
Accessible 1 King Bed
- Roll-in shower
- 1 King Bed
- TTY upon Request
- Grab Bar in shower
Hotel Flor Tampa
At Hotel Flor Tampa we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities. To ensure this, Hotel Flor Tampa strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing. If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-225-1700. Subsequent reports were run on:
Browser Help and SupportYou can optimize the way you use your web browser. You can update the settings on your browser which may help you improve the readability and visibility of each page. View the accessibility features of theses major browsers with the following links:
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Mozilla Firefox
- Click Here for Accessibility Features on Google products
- Click here for Ease of Access Options on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Microsoft Edge
- Click Here for Accessibility Support on Apple products
Website Accessibility FeaturesThe design of this website is done according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, to provide accessibility to all users, and conform to priority checkpoints including, but not limited to:
Navigation ShortcutsUse of the tab key to navigate through different elements of each page and use of the enter key on any highlighted link to activate it.
Structured Semantic MarkupThe HTML headings indicate the structure of the document. The navigation menus are marked as HTML maps, which allows the menu title and menu items to be read as a group. For easy navigate, visit our Site Map at: https://www.hotelflortampa.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll decorative graphics contain a “null” ALT attribute, whereas content images include a relevant descriptive ALT attribute.
Compliance with StandardsThis site was designed in conformance with Level AA standards per the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. The pages render as validate XHTML 1.0 and have structured semantic markup.
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WA), standards and resources on web accessibility
- Section 508, resources regarding Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
Software and Services for AccessibilityThe following free tools and services can be used to help view and interact with our website:
- Click here for W3C Markup Validation Service